1) A+ Impact Rating: This is measured by the ability for the glass (once installed) to retain structural integrity after a direct impact from 5FT.
2) Screen Sensitivity: IE Responsiveness. This is gauged in a side by side comparison of the touch input response time when used with/without the glass installed.
This metric is crucial to avoid the input delay (and frustration!) associated with lag-inducing screen guards.
3) Perfect Coverage: Should be easy, right? We thought so. Though it might surprise you, many well-known screen protector brands fail to fully cover.
At least some display area that was left partially exposed once installed.
4) Screen Clarity: This is where the our tempered glass really shines. The Ultra High Definition glass carries a total thickness of only 0.3mm, it's low profile
design aided by the embedded Pixel Grid Technology create an enjoyable, crystal clear user experience.
5) Scratch Resistance: Our glass features a tough-as-nails true 9H hardness rating with dual tempered layering and reinforced shatterproof construction,
all to provide you with complete peace of mind regardless of the elements.
6) Ease of use: Obvious yet important. Even the best glass in the world is useless without proper installation.
The Pur Carbon set includes: Tempered screen guard, microfiber cloth, dust remover, alcohol pad, ensuring a perfect and bubble-free installation.